If you love cats. Do not bring these foods to your cats. because some species are life-threatening. Let’s take a look at some foods that are prohibited for cats.
– Vegetables of the onion family It is a cat’s red blood cell destroyer. cause anemia bloody urine in cats
– Dried seafood can cause the cat to have stones because it is high in phosphorus and calcium
-Chocolate, cocoa, induce vomiting or food poisoning
– alcoholic beverages This can cause diarrhea, regurgitation, and possibly death.
– Cow’s milk. Cats can’t digest the sugar in milk. cause diarrhea
– Seafood causes cat food poisoning, is difficult to digest, destroys vitamin B1.
– Raw fish deficiencies in vitamin B1 interferes with the functioning of calcium
– raw meat There may be protozoa causing TOXOPLASMOSIS.